Breaking news, rankings, predictions and analysis all in one place.

Should We Except Another Upset in CWS?

Fresno State was the surprise winner last year of the College World Series a with a seed of 4. They were obvouisly the surprise team of '08. Now, it's a new season. Some teams that are dangerous are: Oklahoma State, a strong bubble team. It might be enough for an okay chance to Omaha and Minnesota. I know I shouldn't be playing favorites but Minnesota is my home state and I need to root for them. Maybe Eric Decker can do something for the Gophers, or maybe he can't. I think some teams that might disappoint are: UC Irvine and East Carolina. Both teams are surprise teams to the tournament. Both seeds are going to be to much.

1 comment:

McGowan Mania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theme images by LUGO. Powered by Blogger.